Superbia Membership

I imagine it would only pay off if we reached the final of every cup. If you have enough points to get a ticket for any game why would you need a Superbia in the first place.

Loukas said:
The people who get offered it must around 15,000 loyalty points though! Fair play to anyone who does it! It's been a life long dream to do every game.

Closest I got was last season I missed Dortmund away, QPR away and Spurs away but did every other game.
I got offered it this year with 11150 points, but can't afford to lay out £2900 in one go !!

I got offered it but unless I win the Scoop 6 tomorrow I'll be staying Platinum.

I would take it up if I had 3 grand hanging around though. I think people miss the point when they calculate the cost of each individual ticket and and deduce its a few hundred quid overpriced. For me you're paying the extra for the peace of mind of knowing each ticket is sorted, never having to worry about when they go on sale etc.

Been offered for me and my two lads each year - never taken up.

Currently on 13k points plus and been to every game except foreign friendlies.

Don't see the need as we qualify on first day of sale for pretty much everything - only exceptions this year were first day of Barca away and Plzen away with only Plzen being a slight risk of not getting tickets.

It will really pay for itself if we reach CL final etc and the guys I know on it do get other benefits such as games in box etc but I can't lash out £9k for 3 tkts so stick with Platinum.

I've spent way more than £2900 on City this year.

Can get away with it in dribs and drabs - her indoors would notice if it all went in one go

Stupid question but if we get an allocation of 3000 then if 1000 are on superbia only 2000 go on sale then ?

My dad did it in the 2011-12 season. The first season it took place, if I recall correctly it was £2000-ish. The perks with it are great, so if you have the money I'd recommend you do it. Because even if you don't go to all the games, you still get all the points so you'll be years ahead with the loyalty points.
I think it falls a few hundred pound short total wise, but it's one of those things. If you have the serious money, it would be worth getting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.