Superbowl thread.

I cant stand pats.

But, as my nickname suggests :-) - I cant stand G-nuts even more, so...

Go Brady!! (I'm gonna go throw up now)

Wow, so not many people here want to see the Patriots win.

Either way it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Not that I particularly watch the half-time show, but does anyone know who is doing it? I could google it but oh well.

Being a Pats fan then PATS!!
Really hope The Gronk is fit, hes vital to the team if hes not i can see the Giants winning :-(
One things for sure its going to be a high scoring game, possibly the highest in Superbowl history

38-31 Pats

argyle said:
Wow, so not many people here want to see the Patriots win.

Either way it should be a pretty entertaining game.

Not that I particularly watch the half-time show, but does anyone know who is doing it? I could google it but oh well.

The screeching trog that is Madonna. Will not be watching that part of the festivities.

kippaxwarrior said:
Really hope The Gronk is fit, hes vital to the team if hes not i can see the Giants winning :-(
One things for sure its going to be a high scoring game, possibly the highest in Superbowl history

38-31 Pats

Gronkowski had his first training session on Thursday. It looks 50/50 at the moment.

argyle said:
kippaxwarrior said:

38-31 Pats

Gronkowski had his first training session on Thursday. It looks 50/50 at the moment.

Yeah he trained today as well, rated as 50/50
Even if he was 75% fit i would still play him, hes that important

cant wait. me and my mate are having TGI Fridays for dinner. Chelsea to beat united. then KFC for tea with budweisers and peanut M&Ms for afters.

i like both sides to be honest, but slightly favour the Giants more so ill be rooting for them (even though i think the Pats will win)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.