Superstitious?

I'll be wearing the semi undies as from the semi final. Have had to turn them inside out now a couple of times and getting a bit crusty in this hot weather. Not ideal for an 8 hour round trip for the final but has to be done !

blue b4 the moon said:
When putting on my City short on matchday I always kiss the badge 5 times whilst it's on my arms prior to puting ove my head.

For the final I'm wearing the same clothes down as the semi as much as I can. same top/jeans etc but only same colour of undercrackers as I wouldn't know which pair I had had on!!!!

brown at the back - yellow to the front..................just swap it round?

i dont wash my hands when i go to home games because all of the taps are hot water so theyre red on the top....... dont ask my why but i just dont wanna touch them

strange

Soulboy said:
I'm wearing the EXACT same clothes I wore to the semi's...
Ditto

Haven't worn the City shirt I wore at Semi incase we get beat while wearing it and that screws with the luck.

100%blue said:
I have a bit of a dilemma, I've worn a signed city shirt to all of the cup games this season including the semi, I've also worn it to the last few league games which we've won, unfortunately I wore it at everton on Saturday.Do I wear it at the final on the basis that we've won every cup game that I've worn it to or wear something else?.

I've got news for you blue, it's not your shirt bringing the luck if it didn't work for Everton- it's everyone else's superstitions having a positive effect ;-)<br /><br />-- Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm --<br /><br />I got my old Blue/White/Maroon bar scarf out of the loft that I'd last worn regularly in 1973 due to the 'proper' maroon tops on the socks. Gave it a wash and started taking it to home games, winter time. Due to length of scarf I can't wear it 'Mancini style' and have to wear it '70s style folded over looking like a tie. When it's draped round my neck we play poor.

At Wembley in SF scarf was draped round my neck. After 25 mins I tied it properly. The rest is modern day history.

Don't take scarf to away games (except for SF) and we've lost every one I've been to this season*. Trust in the scarf! It's going to Wembley!

*Or am I just a Jonah at away games- not going to Bolton BTW!

3-1 to City...dont tell me how I know cos you will laugh and think me an idiot..

I will explain on sunday. :)

Carver said:
100%blue said:
I have a bit of a dilemma, I've worn a signed city shirt to all of the cup games this season including the semi, I've also worn it to the last few league games which we've won, unfortunately I wore it at everton on Saturday.Do I wear it at the final on the basis that we've won every cup game that I've worn it to or wear something else?.

I've got news for you blue, it's not your shirt bringing the luck if it didn't work for Everton- it's everyone else's superstitions having a positive effect ;-)

-- Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm --

I got my old Blue/White/Maroon bar scarf out of the loft that I'd last worn regularly in 1973 due to the 'proper' maroon tops on the socks. Gave it a wash and started taking it to home games, winter time. Due to length of scarf I can't wear it 'Mancini style' and have to wear it '70s style folded over looking like a tie. When it's draped round my neck we play poor.

At Wembley in SF scarf was draped round my neck. After 25 mins I tied it properly. The rest is modern day history.

Don't take scarf to away games (except for SF) and we've lost every one I've been to this season*. Trust in the scarf! It's going to Wembley!

*Or am I just a Jonah at away games- not going to Bolton BTW!

I feel happier now, I wore it on Tuesday so I'm definately wearing it on Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.