Support for NDJ on Sunday

Blue Smarties said:
You can bet that when NDJ is read out by the PA he'll be booed on Sunday. When he touches the ball he'll be booed, after he's made a challenge he'll be booed, even when he scores his 35 yard goal he'll be booed by the home crowd. What we must do is make it known from kick off that we'll always be behind a member of our team. We can't let the home fans get to the referee, Newcastle will try and get him sent off. Make sure you down that extra eggnog on Sunday prior to kick off to massage your vocal chords as we really need to give NDJ that extra cry of support.

He is back right?

we''ll start the chants saturday night, by the time we get there they should of just about reached the playing area.

beardojim said:
i love nidge. hope he gets his goal this weekend and shuts the barcodes up.

Are you the bloke I always hear at away games shouting "go on Nidge!" "well in Nidge!"?

No offence intended but that annoys the fuck out of me! His name is Nigel! Nige' is a good abbreviation, I have a mate called Nigel who I call Nige', but Nidge? Where've you got that from?

danburge82 said:
beardojim said:

Are you the bloke I always hear at away games shouting "go on Nidge!" "well in Nidge!"?

No offence intended but that annoys the fuck out of me! His name is Nigel! Nige' is a good abbreviation, I have a mate called Nigel who I call Nige', but Nidge? Where've you got that from?

Go On Nidge !!
Hit him wif yur Nudger !!

danburge82 said:
beardojim said:

lol there was a guy in front of me at the brum game was saying that all game...

go on nige.. go on lad... well done de jong...

i wasnt sure if he rated or even knew anyone else in our team.

had a mooch on newcastle's forum,,,
most of them are baying for his blood......tevez gets a couple of mentions aswell.

moorsideblue said:
i politly reminded them.. and all i got back was..... yeh but were not talking bout barton!! were talking about tht animal de jong!

deluded pricks!

Mind wanna remind them of this too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_7WGYa9nQ[/youtube]

avoidconfusion said:
moorsideblue said:
i politly reminded them.. and all i got back was..... yeh but were not talking bout barton!! were talking about tht animal de jong!

deluded pricks!

Mind wanna remind them of this too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_7WGYa9nQ[/youtube]

you one of the blues on there then?
they wont have it,that it was not a bad tackle....
and the idiot who waffles on about ndj,constantly jumping in two footed against poznan....i dont remember that?

danburge82 said:
beardojim said:

haha sorry, i thought the way of spelling "Nige" was "Nidge", the guy you're reffering to isn't me.

i stand corrected.

to be honest tho mate, of course we'll complain about it....we had seen the lad play for us 4 times, in them games he won one of them and looked pure quality.....

a real prospect and we had a chance of gettin him permanently if he played the games, and the dirty clown voided it ... pretty good reason to be p***** off.

if tiote done it tevez i'm sure your lot would be fuming

Those Newcastle lot seem like a bunch of idiots - can't write in English correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.