Supporters Club tickets

johnbmcr

Team supported
ManCity Men
How long before blue moon and others initiate a debate on the old thorny issue of supporters clubs getting tickets that go to people who would never qualify for them ?

its five years since I stopped chairing Canal Street blues / serving on city matters it was a racket then so I'm guessing its got worse .

If we can sort out slavery, universal suffrage, a minimum wage, free education, a health service that cures cancer and gay marriage surely it's not beyond us to come with a transparent system thats fairer and more equitable to allocate tickets.

Currently only one person knows what tickets go to supporters clubs and refuse to show his workings or discuss the issue . Even old mad bad Vlad Putin doesn't have that power and there is zero accountability or understanding on the decision making process

In the past I was assured by Danny Wilson that ManCity could predict at what points level games would sell out and that's what the sales criteria was based on. Clearly that's not been the case for a long time .Burnley sold out at 13:10 pm at 23500 points .

Looking to MCFSC to change or give up it's privilege is like knitting fog impossible,so what about the 1894/ blue moon posters making this season's mission ? after all we are all in it together some more than others

If the none hospitality fans had a fair system another 5-600 away tickets would be diverted from SClubs to general sale.

That opens up the possibility of challenging the club about the growth in hospitality allocations stick with the status quo and things will never improve .

How long before blue moon and others initiate a debate on the old thorny issue of supporters clubs getting tickets that go to people who would never qualify for them ?

its five years since I stopped chairing Canal Street blues / serving on city matters it was a racket then so I'm guessing its got worse .

If we can sort out slavery, universal suffrage, a minimum wage, free education, a health service that cures cancer and gay marriage surely it's not beyond us to come with a transparent system thats fairer and more equitable to allocate tickets.

Currently only one person knows what tickets go to supporters clubs and refuse to show his workings or discuss the issue . Even old mad bad Vlad Putin doesn't have that power and there is zero accountability or understanding on the decision making process

In the past I was assured by Danny Wilson that ManCity could predict at what points level games would sell out and that's what the sales criteria was based on. Clearly that's not been the case for a long time .Burnley sold out at 13:10 pm at 23500 points .

Looking to MCFSC to change or give up it's privilege is like knitting fog impossible,so what about the 1894/ blue moon posters making this season's mission ? after all we are all in it together some more than others

If the none hospitality fans had a fair system another 5-600 away tickets would be diverted from SClubs to general sale.

That opens up the possibility of challenging the club about the growth in hospitality allocations stick with the status quo and things will never improve .

How long before? It comes up every time away tickets go on sale and there is high demand.

If you was chair of a supporters club and the tickets distributed were a ‘racket’ that is probably the responsibility of the supporters club. We get typically 2 and there fairly distributed.

How long before? It comes up every time away tickets go on sale and there is high demand.

If you was chair of a supporters club and the tickets distributed were a ‘racket’ that is probably the responsibility of the supporters club. We get typically 2 and there fairly distributed.
Do you give the 2 tickets to someone with 23500 loyalty points (Burnley)or whatever points that they sell out on.
If you don't,they are not being fairly distributed.

i remember a few years ago, when we got tickets and then we was asked if we wanted more as we didnt sell out,
I remember that too, generally came as an email or occasional text.... Suppose supporters clubs got the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.