Supporters Clubs

Dubai Blue

Why does the official supporters club also allocate match tickets to branches for home games? I'd have thought all their members were already Season or Blue card holders, so why apply to the supporters club for a ticket rather than directly to City's ticket office? Is it just to ensure branch members who aren't season ticket holders get to sit together?

Not looking to start any arguments about the rights or wrongs of this, I'm just curious as it's been puzzling me for quite a while.

I would think it is because not many of them are season card holders. If you live darn sarf then its maybe 3 or 4 home games and all the southern aways, mostly down to cost. In our Isle of Wight branch there are 3 season card holders and 50 members. It costs us about £60 just to get off the island before our 500 mile round trip, tickets, fuel, food and a couple of beers can do £200. Not an every match scenario unfortunately. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.