Surprise in stall for City fans

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Yes there will be some changes next year...beside each seat will be a drink dispensing tube with a choice of alcholic beverages to be pumped direct to you whilst watching the match...simply choose one of the four drinks available by pressing the appropriate button, pop the drinking tube in your gob and then drink all match in the comfort of your seat.

ah ha but with this you'll be pissing all the time. Ideally could do with a loo at your seat too.

ctid

wearethenorthstand said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Yes there will be some changes next year...beside each seat will be a drink dispensing tube with a choice of alcholic beverages to be pumped direct to you whilst watching the match...simply choose one of the four drinks available by pressing the appropriate button, pop the drinking tube in your gob and then drink all match in the comfort of your seat.

ah ha but with this you'll be pissing all the time. Ideally could do with a loo at your seat too.

ctid

with a catheter(sp?) returning the fluids to where they came from, through a cooling system, and out to the stands again. Be just like drinking Fosters.

bluegorton said:
wearethenorthstand said:

ctid

with a catheter(sp?) returning the fluids to where they came from, through a cooling system, and out to the stands again. Be just like drinking Fosters.

u say that and i'm actually drinking a fosters at this very point in time

wearethenorthstand said:
bluegorton said:

u say that and i'm actually drinking a fosters at this very point in time

Yes - I failed to mention the other tube...with every positive there will be a negative!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.