Survival of the fattest

ChrisNUFC

Bit of a random one here just wondering if anyone can remember these books:

3015019-M.jpg

used to come out end of the season and had a brief review of each of the 92 clubs' season written by someone from the fanzine.

Found an old one in the loft yesterday and remembered how much i enjoyed reading them.

Anyone else remember these and have any info on whether they're still being made?

I have the first two as I contributed - This Charming Fan, along with KK and BTH being in there too.
I'd hung the pen up by the time the third came out and didn't get any beyond that.
I loved the cross referencing of different clubs fans, like when a controversial incident took place, how fans from both clubs saw it differently!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
I have the first two as I contributed - This Charming Fan, along with KK and BTH being in there too.
I'd hung the pen up by the time the third came out and didn't get any beyond that.
I loved the cross referencing of different clubs fans, like when a controversial incident took place, how fans from both clubs saw it differently!

Hey!

City 'til I Cry! was also in it for three years as well!

Grrhh!

Soulboy said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Hey!

City 'til I Cry! was also in it for three years as well!

Grrhh!

Never 'eard of it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.