Sven Goran Eriksson diagnosed with terminal cancer

I hope that City & Sven can arrange for him to attend a game at the Etihad, enabling him to feel our appreciation.

Beat the rags everytime throughout his entire City career, 100% wins,
.....and he didn't chew gum when presenting our club wreath at the Munich anniversary !!

That goal looks better every time I watch it.esquisite pass from Elano too.brilliant goal.
I see Michael most days now and I’m glad to say he seems in a much, much better place. Not just the weight loss, his general demeanour too.

It took me about a month to say something about City and me being a Blue. You never know how they’re going to react but he was great about it and very humble.

I hope that City & Sven can arrange for him to attend a game at the Etihad, enabling him to feel our appreciation.

Beat the rags everytime throughout his entire City career, 100% wins,
.....and he didn't chew gum when presenting our club wreath at the Munich anniversary !!

It would be wonderful if they could make that happen and if he’s well enough.

I hope he knows how much he’s still loved at City.

Reactions: kun
As someone who recently turned 32, I fondly remember the Royle and Keegan era , what followed regarding Pearce resembles a point in your life that you refer to as that ‘toxic ex’ and no more is needed.( It’s absolutely criminal he was allowed to manage the England under 21’s after he left us. I firmly believe Pearce lost a core 4/5k of our fanbase.
I know the whole the putting David James is considered jovial and unorthodox but quite frankly that decision was absolute nonsensical bollocks imo)

Anyway back to the point , Sven was the first manager I’d ever seen who tried to implement‘proper football’ arguably the only manager beside from pep who played that way.

For the first time he made me believe we could compete at the highest level, I know in the end it was all in vein but in some way i feel it was him that kickstarted the whole movement.

Listening to him speak the other day and he said he’s now grateful for everyday he wakes up and feels healthy really changed my view on life.

I will forever be grateful to Sven and wish him the best going forward!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.