Sven Goran Eriksson diagnosed with terminal cancer

Ha ....a JCL.

No surprise you're talking like a moaning entitled rag/dipper.

The 50s was the start of my Blue journey, however I'd don't like to mention it.

Ta ta !!
Or the fact you haven’t got a season ticket, fucking lol

Tell me one thing that’s entitled about:-

Not liking the club apologising to dippers for having done nothing wrong?

Thinking our fans were treated like shit in Istanbul?

Being astonished that our club said absolutely fuck all about our treatment in Istanbul?

Being extremely disappointed about continued season ticket prices, increasing prioritisation of corporates over core fans including continued reduction of away ticket availability for the core fan base?

Seriously which part of that is entitled? Which parts do you think are wrong? You can label it as moaning but I’d suggest a lot of our core support feel similarly

Last edited:
I'm obviously very sorry that Sven, who was only briefly (and unsuccessfully) associated with City, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer but any attempt to bring him back to the Etihad smacks of maudling sentimentality.

The idea of bringing a guy at death's door onto the pitch is undignified and distasteful.

I wonder about the mindset of people who'd support this kind of thing. It's just another opportunity to display phoney emotion in public and I hope it never happens.

Let's leave it to the scousers, who are so much better at this kind of nonsense than us.
Appreciation & respect ??

I much prefer not to mention the 13 season tickets my brothers and mates have on the half way line in ESL3.....but on this occasion I'll make an exception for you.
Well done your brothers and mates, fucking brilliant. Shame about you though. Again what’s “entitled” about criticising the club for their increasing alienation of the core fanbase? Every time you come up with different stuff but don’t address the points made? Mind you knowing people with season tickets on the half way line is legendary

That tribute was moving and amazing. I remember the demonstration so well when Thaksin sacked him.

‘Hey Thaksin leave our Sven alone.’

We really need to see him at City before the end of season.

Remember it well.

Might just be me, but retrospectively, it felt like one of our most 'Typical City' seasons. I rather liked it for that.

I'm obviously very sorry that Sven, who was only briefly (and unsuccessfully) associated with City, has been diagnosed with terminal cancer but any attempt to bring him back to the Etihad smacks of maudling sentimentality.

The idea of bringing a guy at death's door onto the pitch is undignified and distasteful.

I wonder about the mindset of people who'd support this kind of thing. It's just another opportunity to display phoney emotion in public and I hope it never happens.

Let's leave it to the scousers, who are so much better at this kind of nonsense than us.

The man was associated with our club during a very difficult transitional period. It was however a period of great hope and excitement which sadly fell flat when Thaskin had his money frozen. He handled himself with great dignity and class and was treated quite shabbily by Thaskin.

Many would like to thank him for his time here and give him some love and support which I hope may give him and his family some small comfort for what they face. Obviously the final decision would be Sven's. He's looking very frail recently. What happened to Once a Blue, always a Blue eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.