Sven v City 14/2

DTKOAG

Reports indicate he could be the new Pompey manager this week.
Anyone who's going dont forget your Swedish flags..

DTKOAG said:
Reports indicate he could be the new Pompey manager this week.
Anyone who's going dont forget your Swedish flags..

Right is it just me or is anyone else sick of this?

I was as sad as anyone to see Sven go but what would waving a swedish flag actually achieve? Apart from yet another insult to our current manager?
If you want to show Sven your support and gratitude for what he did whilst with us, give him a huge cheer and a clap at the beginning of the match and then leave it at that.... All the singing and chanting of Sven's name is totally disrespectful to Hughes. I feel he has had enough question marks over his future and the apparent lack of faith in him... As it has been stated endless amount of times on here, I think its about time to get behind him and stop hanging on to the past!!

It will be sad to see any swedish flags present IF he does take over at Pompey....

rant over....

walker_ctid said:
Right is it just me or is anyone else sick of this?

I was as sad as anyone to see Sven go but what would waving a swedish flag actually achieve? Apart from yet another insult to our current manager?
If you want to show Sven your support and gratitude for what he did whilst with us, give him a huge cheer and a clap at the beginning of the match and then leave it at that.... All the singing and chanting of Sven's name is totally disrespectful to Hughes. I feel he has had enough question marks over his future and the apparent lack of faith in him... As it has been stated endless amount of times on here, I think its about time to get behind him and stop hanging on to the past!!

It will be sad to see any swedish flags present IF he does take over at Pompey....

rant over....

Spot on, I love Sven, I think he's a great bloke and I'm proud City will are forever assosiated with him but some poeple have painted him as some kind of Messiah. We had an average season with some high points, when people critise Hughes they point to some bad loses yet conviently seem to forget Svens.

Hughes > Sven.

It won't happen anyway... Pompey are in financial trouble - they wouldn't be able to afford Sven's wages, let alone the compensation they'd have to pay to buy him out of his Mexico contract. Plus there'd be no transfer kitty for him!

dario2739 said:
It won't happen anyway... Pompey are in financial trouble - they wouldn't be able to afford Sven's wages, let alone the compensation they'd have to pay to buy him out of his Mexico contract. Plus there'd be no transfer kitty for him!

exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.