Sven

burp mavrick said:
i have just read that one of europe's best ever managers should not be allowed near another football club ever again. his worst ever finish to a season came with a club called manchester city. he finished 9th. he achieved the highest ever premiership points total for said club before being undermined by the chairman and ultimately sacked after less than 12 months in the job. this man had the finest cv of anybody to ever manage the club. but he shouldn't be allowed near another club ever.

the retards that post on this site are as clueless as any rag i've ever spoken to.

Play the game and stop letting facts ruin a good story!

burp mavrick said:
my recollection is elano being injured at roughly the time you mention. who is it you wanted elano dropping for? xavi? guti? gelson?

derby finished bottom of the prem. we took 4 points off them. this season it's west brom. do you think we will take 4 points off them? what about middlesbrough? i am not backwards at all. i want to see city move forward which is why i would sack this rag twat.

1) He should have replaced Elano with another striker, or put Corluka back in midfield, or got another midfielder in in Jan. And yes, he was injured, but it doesn't explain why he was poor for the rest of the season.

2) Derby had the lowest points total in Prem history, along witht he lowest goalscoring record, and were almost down at this point last season. WBA, although it looks unlikely (and not many believe it will happen, myself included) , could stay up with the right string of results.

3) Yes, Middlesbrough, we did oh so well there last season didn't we?

4) Cheesy, if you're reading, this is proof that you get morons in both camps, and that there are some who hols his rag history against him.

It still shocks me to see the abuse Sven gets from a certain section of fans. It's almost laughable in a way when you consider his acheivements that people call him a 'clown' etc. But then some people haven't got a fucking clue about football.

Bluemoon115 said:
burp mavrick said:
my recollection is elano being injured at roughly the time you mention. who is it you wanted elano dropping for? xavi? guti? gelson?

derby finished bottom of the prem. we took 4 points off them. this season it's west brom. do you think we will take 4 points off them? what about middlesbrough? i am not backwards at all. i want to see city move forward which is why i would sack this rag twat.

1) He should have replaced Elano with another striker, or put Corluka back in midfield, or got another midfielder in in Jan. And yes, he was injured, but it doesn't explain why he was poor for the rest of the season.

Corluka was awful in midfield and was rightly not used there again after a couple of chances. Far too slow and ponderous on the ball to make it in that position.

Bluemoon115 said:
burp mavrick said:

2) Derby had the lowest points total in Prem history, along witht he lowest goalscoring record, and were almost down at this point last season. WBA, although it looks unlikely (and not many believe it will happen, myself included) , could stay up with the right string of results.

4) Cheesy, if you're reading, this is proof that you get morons in both camps, and that there are some who hols his rag history against him.

i am convinced the pro rag camp judge sven based on that one game. what a pathetic bunch you are. because we didn't get 6 points against derby? that is the most abysmal excuse to sack a manager i have ever heard. he should have replaced elano with a striker? hahahahaha this is classic stuff.

Disturbance said:
It still shocks me to see the abuse Sven gets from a certain section of fans. It's almost laughable in a way when you consider his acheivements that people call him a 'clown' etc. But then some people haven't got a fucking clue about football.

if people think that sven underachieved at city then i think they are silly. if those same people think hughes is making adequate progress whereas sven didn't then i would have to say they are the severest of rag lovers.

burp mavrick said:
Bluemoon115 said:
burp mavrick said:

i am convinced the pro rag camp judge sven based on that one game. what a pathetic bunch you are. because we didn't get 6 points against derby? that is the most abysmal excuse to sack a manager i have ever heard. he should have replaced elano with a striker? hahahahaha this is classic stuff.

Firstly, you brought up a result against Boro as somehting against Hughes, all I did was compare it with last season.
And no, I didn't think he should have been sacked, but you're trying to paint a picture that he was a completely flawless manager.

Disturbance said:
Maybe it's you that doesn't have a clue mate! We would be fighting a relegation battle for sure had he stayed on as our manager. Whatever albilities Sven had as a manager he lost a long time ago, all he is now is just a football mercenary and I wound fear for any club that took him on as their boss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.