Swansea 2017/2018

New manager doing exceptionally well.
Bony and Ler got injured against Leicester and are out for the season though.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42937089
Lets hope we can deal with the cloggers next week without another injury.
Swans have turned it around under Carvalhal - he's doing something right (or is exceptionally lucky). Swansea were nailed-on to go down.... now, I rather think that they'll escape the drop.

Swansea is going to be a tough fixture.

Last edited:
I don’t think Swansea have the strength in depth to survive with those two injuries - a lot will depend on whether Andre Ayew picks up where he left off before he went to West Ham.

Swans have turned it around under Carvalhal - he's doing something right (or is exceptionally lucky). Swansea were nailed-on to go down.... now, I rather think that they'll escape the drop.

Swansea is going to be a tough fixture.

We don’t play them until 21st April. A lot can happen between now and then.

They wont miss Bony, he has barely played and when he has he looked like he had just been for his dinner in the harvester next to the ground. Ayew may improve them, particularly since it may make his brother actually inclined to pass the ball to someone. There problem is Kyle Naughton, he is fucking rubbish

Until recently, Swansea had only beaten Huddersfield and WBA at home in the league, then in the last two they beat Liverpool and Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.