Swansea (a) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone commented on Twitter about how many smiles there were in training. The feel-good factor is vital to ensure everyone is relaxed and playing to their full potential. It's there for all to see.

the weather down here is perfect for today and i hate being confident, and i dont want to come across as being cocky and arrogant. but my golly gosh, i think we will score a hatful today.
the Jacks are there for the taking today i feel.

3 points is all i want but you know every so often you wake up and you think something special is about to happen today? well ive got THAT feeling today.
You jinx-mongerer.

David should play if fit, today more important than Wed and frankly tougher, a less intimidating atmosphere but a far higher standard of team

David as well as Gundogan are maybe not at 100% fitness level so I simply would share the workload. I don't care who starts. Both of them are able to feed our offense against a side that in all respect need to have a superb day to even keep 1 point at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.