Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

Brilliant! So good to be able to relax and know we'll win! Some of the movement was sublime, Pep must be so happy theway he's got us playing.

Great to see Mendy back as well!

Pretty sure we’ve done it on every league title? Not sure about the one in the 30s.

There isn’t even the argument that it stops the players coming back out. Complaining about a pitch invasion after winning the league is like complaining about too much cheering and jumping up and down after a goal.

Some calling it “embarrassing”! Lol! How is it “embarrassing”?? Tens of thousands of blues getting caught up in the moment when we’ve won the fucking league? Jesus Christ, what is football becoming?!

yep. as you say in your other post it shows how different we are from other top clubs fanbases. its shows passion and emotion, something you wouldn't see with plastics at united or chelsea. theres literally tens of thousands of fans doing it every time we win something. we've just won the league and people are enjoying themselves !. theres some right miserable on here.

Magnificent performance.

Silva was man of match for me. Just absolute quality. That pass for the 2nd goal was brilliant.

Great goal from De Bruyne. No one in the world would have stopped that.

Toure rolled back the years with his cameo too. Excellent stuff.

That was this season essentially boiled down to one ninety minute game.

Domination in terms of possession from start to end. Two brilliantly worked team goals that involved Silva at his best. A moment of brilliance from De Bruyne. Sterling (again) making the right move and getting a goal. Mendy getting his moment when he came on. Foden having twenty minute where it really feels like we are seeing glimpses of the future. No complacency whatsoever from the team and still looking to keep scoring even when it’s all done and dusted. Even had Yaya winding back the clock with a couple of sublime passes. It was just a wonderfully enjoyable game of football.

A champions performance, utterly Brilliant and Brutal, Sterling until he was subbed was having a game to behold, loved the pitch invasion why the fuck we get embarrassed about ours fans having fun is beyond me.

One of the finest football performances ever and some are focusing on a pitch invasion? lol

The 5 year old City fan who was sat on the front row and got injured by the stupid pitch invasion is not laughing. His grandparents were definitely not laughing as they tried to console him and check his injury! The players who were coming to do their usual appearance for ALL the fans are probably not laughing. The club who are now going to be fined AGAIN are probably not laughing. And I definitely am not laughing because, once again, as at the 2014 one (which I could understand more than today) I have been pushed around and I am in agony with my shoulder. So let's enjoy the football but not the pitch invasion!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.