Swansea (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me the system should remain the same. Fans will always disagree over players, tactics and so on. Where no ZCity of football fan for that matter can argue that we need to put a run together, gain momentum and consistency. So for the life of me I can't see why so many are advocating so many sweeping changes in system.

Home games can be a little flat. With that in mind and a week off but players needing minutes.

............Caballero.....
Fernandinho VK..Stones Delph
................YaYa...............
............Silva De Bruyne.....
Sterling......................Sané....
................SERGIO.............

Bring Jesus on and excite the crowd and hopefully look to exploit the space as we'll be winning by then.

Fernandinho & Delph are my personal choice in those positions. I think they'd work excellently as tradition full backs going forwards and would obviously excell in the inverted full back role.

Bring Zaba on for Silva/De Bruyne and Garcia for YaYa. All being well obviously.

I'd stick with Gabriel,those front 3 are developing a fantastic understanding and the more minutes they get,the better it will be.

Otherwise,great team.

On a side note. In Kraków for a stag. Flights at 17.30 local time, games at 14.30 local time. Anyone know a boozer near the airport by any chance?
I'll be checked in so happy to arrive at the airport at 17.00

Give The Romper a call, no idea if they do footy though

I have no doubt Pep will rotate and with games starting to come thick and fast now he probably has to. It is a shame though as having narrowed the gap again to the second placed side we need to kick on, get some consistency and improve our goal difference, which could prove vital at the end of the season.

Feeling really confident that with our current form this game could be a 6 goal or more win.

The days of going down The Etihad and thinking a 6-0 battering and getting one, disappeared into the sunset with Roberto. These days whenever I think that we have too much quality for the opposition I'm staring down a 0-0 and thinking that the opposition are gonna nick it anytime from the 75th minute! I desperately want to be proven wrong!

Will be intresting to see how our front 3 cope with a parked bus! Can't see there being much space to run in behind! Taking early chances will be key to winning the game!

I'd love to see this at some point this season:

.................................Bravo
............Fernandinho ..Kompany... Stones..........
..................................Yaya.........................
...................Silva ..........De Bruyne................
Sterling................................................Sane
........................Jesus...... Aguero.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.