Swansea pre-match thread

Ric

Administrator
All in here please. Hopefully the second half performance last night will give us a lift and kick start the season. Just hope Swansea don't sack Monk before Saturday, and get the inevitable "new manager" boost.

Hart

Sagna - Mangala - Otamendi - Clichy

Yaya Toure - Fernandinho

Navas - Silva - De Bruyne

Sterling

Hopefully Sergio will make the bench

tough one to predict. Feel quite sorry for Garry Monk though, going through their first real bad patch in the PL as far as i can remember, hope they stick with him and they come through it.

i like the looks of that little lad they got, the winger whose name escapes me, Navas take note.

Hart
Sagna
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Bony

Tricky one to call but I would start with Bony and have Delph on the bench, after all we only have 3 fit centre midfielders.

.............Hart

Sagna - Mangala - Otamendi - Kolarov

....Yaya Toure - Fernandinho

...Navas - Silva - Sterling

.............Bony

Bony did well after coming on last night and as it's against his old club, I'd give him the start. Navas and Sterling give the team more balance and KDB needs a rest. Apart from the injured Kompany and Aguero, this was the line up that was dominating teams at the start of the season.

Hope he sticks with the trio of Delph, Fern and Yaya and let the build some type of understanding as they must start against Arsenal.

tough one to predict. Feel quite sorry for Garry Monk though, going through their first real bad patch in the PL as far as i can remember, hope they stick with him and they come through it.

i like the looks of that little lad they got, the winger whose name escapes me, Navas take note.

Montero.

All in here please. Hopefully the second half performance last night will give us a lift and kick start the season. Just hope Swansea don't sack Monk before Saturday, and get the inevitable "new manager" boost.
I heard that the Chairman/CEO was going back to Swansea later in the week to sack him so no-one will be in place by Saturday anyway.
Back on topic, maybe a rest for KDB and thus start Bony. Given the injuries, the rest of the team more or less picks itself although I wouldn't bother with Clichy at right back, much as Sagna may need a rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.