Swansea v City Post Match Thread

Navas and Kolarov outstanding. Equal men of the match.

That's one hoodoo team dispensed with :)'

Great win and a fantastic christmas set of fixtures for us. In our next 5, can only see Newcastle away posing a problem and then its Spurs away.. A long way to go yet but its looking really good.

PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.
What did you expect him to do exactly?

Good 2nd half performance, we certainly get plenty forward when we have the ball. Still look like we are going to concede too easily, well played boys a great 3 points .

Made hard work of it, but 3pts onward and upwards. Sooner Kun gets back the better.
I got no confidence in our 2 strikers.

krdskrm said:
PaleBlue said:
Good 3 points, stupid yellow cards, top of the league. Horrible conditions, and Garcia did nothing at all again, useless fecker.
What did you expect him to do exactly?

He still hasn't got that hat trick everyone expects week in week out.

The match has yet to finish for me with my stream as far behind as it is but got no complaints whatsoever. Three points gained effectively and efficiently, making the subs to grind out the result after we got our noses in front. Kolarov, Navas and Fernandinho the stand out performers for me. Oh, and Phil Dowd's a fucking ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.