Sweaing at the ref

Rooney should be sent off every game for the foul mouth abuse he heaps on officials and yet incredibly, he was not booked at all last season.
Just goes to show Refs are terrified of Ferguson.

des hardi said:
did baconchlops just swear at the ref there???

.... he said....."you re a joke, you prick, you re a joke"

Fairly certain he said 'fucking homer' not joke. Which is actually much worse as it suggests cheating :-)

Given his bizarre and ridiculous comments after the game though, we won't have to worry about him much longer - he is clearly going senile.

I am waiting for the game where he appears on the touchline in his underpants and shits himself sat on the bench...

Moebius said:
Having just seen Rooney call the ref (Swansea game) " a F***ing P**k" for not getting a corner, how is it possible refs allow this ? Especially as Barry has just been suspended for a game for the same or was that different ?

Thing is I see him do it week in week out without anything being done.

Cos MANUre and the FArce need FatScouseGit, and they don't need Barry. Where's the even-handedness, the level playing field, natural justice? There ain't any!!

brummie blue said:
For Barry to have got charged I guess he must have used the word 'cheat'
he did, he called Clattenburg, who was the 4th official a "cheating c.u.n.t"

Most of them accept the abuse, if you call them cheats though you are asking for bother

hertsblue said:
how RVP has not been sent off yet this season sums up Utd.
Should have gone at Anfield for a 2 footed lunge, worse than the one the Pool player got sent off for. 3 match ban. But nope, a yellow.

Then threw an Elbow at newcastle. Could have gone, 2nd red 4 game ban but nope ref bottled it.

Then today should have gone for retaliation but nope yellow.

Wonder where Utd would be if they didnt have him for 10+ games due to bans

Where have I seen this before?...

Oh yeah, Rooney last season, 1 yellow card in 38 matches.

The abuse has gone worse they know that Rooney will be above any retrospective action because of the DEAL he did with FA over his World Cup ban, the fa are the problem In any walk of life if you think you can get away with intimidation to win you will, united are a mirror image of ferguson, a bullying intimidator with his own boys of camel rug head and his cohort gill. The lunatics are running the asylum the asylum being the fa.

Its no use us all getting hot under the collar about Wiggy and Bacon Chops not a thing will be done and we all know it, the FA and the Premier are frightened of the twats.
The only time it will change is when Ferguson, Camel Gob and Wiggy have fucked off from that shit club, but then i think we will have to put up with Mourinhos antics for a few years

SalfordCityBlue said:
des hardi said:
did baconchlops just swear at the ref there???

.... he said....."you re a joke, you prick, you re a joke"

Fairly certain he said 'fucking homer' not joke. Which is actually much worse as it suggests cheating :-)

Given his bizarre and ridiculous comments after the game though, we won't have to worry about him much longer - he is clearly going senile.

I am waiting for the game where he appears on the touchline in his underpants and shits himself sat on the bench...

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.