swear words

rossie

fifa are going to punish players for swearing , they have given the refs a list of words and sayings that will be punished, i presume by red and yellow cards.. i wonder if these are all in english bcoz i know which team it will affect most..its another plot by fifa to get rid of us im sure.. all players swear, spanish , german italians brazilians all swearing in thier own native tongue will go un punished but soon as our guys curse he will be booked.. its a fucking joke, fifa will ruin the world cup if this happens.. and shrek wont last 45 minutes..im pissed off already

i wonder if these are all in english

that has to be one of the daftest things I've read on here!

rossie said:
fifa are going to punish players for swearing , they have given the refs a list of words and sayings that will be punished, i presume by red and yellow cards.. i wonder if these are all in english bcoz i know which team it will affect most..its another plot by fifa to get rid of us im sure.. all players swear, spanish , german italians brazilians all swearing in thier own native tongue will go un punished but soon as our guys curse he will be booked.. its a fucking joke, fifa will ruin the world cup if this happens.. and shrek wont last 45 minutes..im pissed off already
I hope you're not suggesting that the fine upstanding gentlemen at FIFA might not have thought something through properly?

squirtyflower said:
earlier tonight it was confirmed that a list of twenty common swearing terms from the premier league was given to saturday's ref

not biased then?
exactly.. the refs are not going to be given a list of swear words in nigerian, or japanese are they.. lets just wait and see..

rossie said:
squirtyflower said:
earlier tonight it was confirmed that a list of twenty common swearing terms from the premier league was given to saturday's ref

not biased then?
exactly.. the refs are not going to be given a list of swear words in nigerian

Of course they won't..."Nigerian" isn't a language - they speak English.

For that matter, 8 of the 32 teams speak English as their primary language, 5 speak French, 7 speak Spanish, 2 Portuguese, 2 Korean...it narrows it down a bit.

And if I remember correctly, Japanese has no swear words, strange as that seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.