Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of advice for those heading to Wiltshire. Should you need the bathroom facility for anything other than pissing, go before the game or hang on. The facilities leave a little to be desired and have probably deteriorated since your last visit because they are rarely used. I'm only mentioning this because I think you're generally good people. If we'd drawn Bristol City, I wouldn't mention it.

Just a word of advice for those heading to Wiltshire. Should you need the bathroom facility for anything other than pissing, go before the game or hang on. The facilities leave a little to be desired and have probably deteriorated since your last visit because they are rarely used. I'm only mentioning this because I think you're generally good people. If we'd drawn Bristol City, I wouldn't mention it.
that's Wiltshire is it?....thanks for the heads up...

As a club, our history and culture is founded, in part, on the bogs at the back of the Kippax.

Can we have a sweep for the first mention of the cost of our team? I'll say 3 minutes into the game.

I assume you are discounting the studio build up here where it will have been mentioned at least 3 or 4 times. Plus the commentator will mention it as the teams are walking out of the tunnel as they cut to an ad break.

the training regime is adjusted to accommodate the match, in effect , the actual match replaces a training session. No need to rest anyone, other than for strategic purposes, winning is the prime target. The last fifteen minutes could be purgatory for Swindon, if our possession has them chasing shadows,
using up their adrenaline and then the inevitable trough that follows.

The reason we are dominant is because all the squad are ready to play, i:e match fit, they get game time.
It is easy to see which players if free from injury will be rotated and brought in for this game.
Steffen, Gundogan, Grealish ,Sterling , Foden, Fern, and hopefully Palmer, all fit that situation.
The balance between fitness and game time is something we are very good at, despite some posters( Not you) wanting their favourites playing every game.

I assume you are discounting the studio build up here where it will have been mentioned at least 3 or 4 times. Plus the commentator will mention it as the teams are walking out of the tunnel as they cut to an ad break.
Isn't that the attraction of the FA Cup though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.