Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Fri 7th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine modern-day footballers playing on that lol
I walk the dog on some pitches near where I live and they are like Wembley compared to that. If we’d had good pitches when I was playing Sunday League back in the 80s … who knows how far my footballing career could have gone? (I know, we all do)

Maybe our big hitters are all fit, the likes of Kev, Bernardo, Walker, Rodri, Foden etc and the media have wind of it. We may all be surprised at 7pm how strong the team is

Just look at that first clip of the Swindon game in 2000, then say wwywyws. Rival fans need a serious education in to our past following

Last time me played there in the top flight at their place, this was Maine Road:

Swales was watching John Michael

Gutted I'm not going tonight. Spent a lot of time working in Swindon. Its a s**t hole but had some good nights out there drinking around the Old Town, Kings Arms, Goddard Arms and McKenzies are the ones I remember. Got a couple of mates who are Swindon through and through and always wanted to draw them in the cup.
Won't be easy tonight. 1-2 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.