SWP Banner?

It has been posted but it's probably on another page by now. It's at the printworks and it's on the fence as you go in the B of the Bang's old enterance on the wall as you come up to the burger van. It's quite good really. The marketing department are brilliant nowadays!

Thanks, as my username suggests I am in Belfast NI so haven't seen this. Great work as usual by marketing dept. agreed.

Saw one on the outskirts of the city centre on the way to the game on Saturday. Behind Picadilly

The best bit of marketing by the club this season is the giant graffiti style images on the building opposite the frog and bucket- the one which represents the 3 kits. (was probably a thread on here, but come to think of it I don't remember one!)

Been looking for an image of it for ages to blow-up and frame.... would look great, but have never got around to getting over to that part of town with a camera!

I really must get around to doing that before it vanishes.... unless any helpful blues would like to post a pic of it on here! .......... gratis of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.