SWP

schtipps

I'm surprised that he made the england squad when AJ is starting ahead of him at City.

Any thoughts?

Can only think it was a decision based upon experience. Also think WC came perhaps a year too early and another 12 months in the prem will see him become stronger and better. Think he needs to bulk up on a few more pasties!

schtipps said:
I'm surprised that he made the england squad when AJ is starting ahead of him at City.

Any thoughts?

ye read 1 of the 1000 threads on it from yesterday ;)

To be honest SWP is there because out of all the widemen he is the most complete player in that he reads the game better than the others and has a good defensive game, great foil for A.cole or G.Johnson

M22_blu said:
schtipps said:

Any thoughts?

To be honest SWP is there because out of all the widemen he is the most complete player in that he reads the game better than the others and has a good defensive game, great foil for A.cole or G.Johnson

Sorry, just logged on and not really looked through yesterdays posts. Seems to me that Capello is looking at players with a more defensive mindset. Personally i think AJ has more to offer.

Capello even allowed Shaun to take his special pillow

England-Team-Arrive-In-So-010.jpg

schtipps said:
M22_blu said:

Sorry, just logged on and not really looked through yesterdays posts. Seems to me that Capello is looking at players with a more defensive mindset. Personally i think AJ has more to offer.

SWP scores more goals, simple as that.

Haha, thats exactly what went through my mind when I saw Milner and Shauny Sweep together. Get tapping him up Shauny boy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.