T in the Park

Mike 1990

Looks pretty good despite the fact the BBC coverage is shit, they only show one song from each band and then its interupted by some presenters talking.

Verve and stereophonics looking very impressive from what ive seen of them though..

Not long back. First T in The Park. Going to go back next year but im not camping. that was too much. Everyone that I seen were class. I have to say tho the highlight of the weekend was The Chemical Bros they were just class.

merty-b- said:
Not long back. First T in The Park. Going to go back next year but im not camping. that was too much. Everyone that I seen were class. I have to say tho the highlight of the weekend was The Chemical Bros they were just class.

What was wrong with the camping?

kippax_blueboy said:
merty-b- said:

What was wrong with the camping?

The hole place was stinking. The smell of p1ss, Mud, Lager and Water all mixed in just gave me the boke.

Then someone got stabbed Saturday night. I was walking back to the car with my stuff and a couple of tents up from ours had slash's down the side. Just day tickets next year I think.

Also seen a few Blues wandering about.

Shame about the camping and the idiots, I like camping at festivals.

I dont go to ones as big as T in the park though. I went to the first year and never since.

I am going to Latitude this weekend, promises to be fantastic. It's not all about the music it's about other culture and the mixture of people.

I saw no trouble last year or gangs of lads, but there were reports of theft from tents. Low life scum get everywhere, sooner we have a forced sterilisation program the better.

kippax_blueboy said:
Shame about the camping and the idiots, I like camping at festivals.

I dont go to ones as big as T in the park though. I went to the first year and never since.

I am going to Latitude this weekend, promises to be fantastic. It's not all about the music it's about other culture and the mixture of people.

I saw no trouble last year or gangs of lads, but there were reports of theft from tents. Low life scum get everywhere, sooner we have a forced sterilisation program the better.

My mate got has hat stolen right off his head when he was getting a pic with his bird. My other mates spotted the guy and chased after him. He had passed the hat to his mate then the both just took off. mates got the guy that took the hat and gave him a few punches for his trouble. We were in a group of about 10 tents so it wasn't too bad and there wasn't any @rseholes around about us.

What is it with some people, they are just selfish scum. They must think the world revolves round them.

Why go to a music festival with the intention of upsetting others.

Though after 25 years following City away from home, I know City have always had a few idiots who either like a drink and a punch-up or use being away from home to steal or treat women with disrespect.

Drink and drugs don't help. As I say to my lads 'blame the parents'

kippax_blueboy said:
sooner we have a forced sterilisation program the better.

Amen Brother...

The BBC also need to have a word with themselves about not featuring Interpol.

Shocking behaviour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.