Takeover confirmed

Just a bit mate hahaa

LOL....If only we'd known then what we know now.

Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon Al Mubarak.....

only-fools-and-horses-trotters-independent-traders-tv-serie-wallpapers-1280x1024.jpg

Haha every time I read this topic I'm laughing my ass off....

Just have the Bob Dylan song in my head on loop thinking about Mansour....

The times they are a changin'

Raggy boys ;)

Tell you what, it's been a great 9 years. They started with a yo-yo club, and have absolutely transformed us. Spent shit loads, but not just on players.

Well done to them, and a big thanks for that FA Cup win in 2011.

Tell you what, it's been a great 9 years. They started with a yo-yo club, and have absolutely transformed us. Spent shit loads, but not just on players.

And let's not forget our path through the Semi! I'd have paid twice for that game and again for the GP getting his early bath!

The true turning point for me was the semi-final win over ManUre. Ferguson was desperate to stop us winning a major trophy and aside from the first 25 minutes where they dominated us, we ended the first half their equal and went on to dominate & take them apart piece by beautiful piece in the 2nd half.

The balance of power shifted that day and Mancini removed the mental shackles we had chained to our minds that he identified were mentally blocking from becoming a big club. From that day, every time we've played ManUre, we've faced them as their equals at the VERY least thanks to Sheikh Mansour and his very capable team....

The only hope any of them had left was that Sheikh Mansour would get bored with his shiny new toy or he'd be arrested as a terrorist or a corporate crook.... 9 years & still counting you fuckin Rag Bastards! :-)

The true turning point for me was the semi-final win over ManUre. Ferguson was desperate to stop us winning a major trophy and aside from the first 25 minutes where they dominated us, we ended the first half their equal and went on to dominate & take them apart piece by beautiful piece in the 2nd half.

The balance of power shifted that day and Mancini removed the mental shackles we had chained to our minds that he identified were mentally blocking from becoming a big club. From that day, every time we've played ManUre, we've faced them as their equals at the VERY least thanks to Sheikh Mansour and his very capable team....

The only hope any of them had left was that Sheikh Mansour would get bored with his shiny new toy or he'd be arrested as a terrorist or a corporate crook.... 9 years & still counting you fuckin Rag Bastards! :-)

Buzzer warned them that the clock was ticking & they tried to ridicule him.

The semi was the seminal moment on the pitch and Bobby calling GPC out on the touch line in front of the biggest global sky audience ever was the best off the pitch.

As our banner says " THANK YOU SHEIKH MANSOUR "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.