Talksport 16:00 show talking about the "Manchester Semi"

maine man stan said:
RBmk2 said:
Just switch the shit off!
Curly is probably one of Irani's "hilarious" mates from Essex...the whole station is a joke.
And Darren fucking Gough...seriously-how can you listen to a station with a thicko yorkshire spurs supporting ex-cricketer, more famous for ballroom dancing and listening to Boyzone than anything he achieved in sport-hosting the "prime time" drive home programme?

In the Bin.Utter shite.
I've found the bloke who done it. calls himself magic cantona from wales.
ypY0l.jpg

The researcher guy asked my name and I was nervy as fuck and I said Curly from Stockport.He said 'as in Curly Watts' so I said " Yeah, my dad named me after him.Shocking". Then he says that he'll call me back and I'm thinking, "No fucking way, he's sussed me out"

Then 'private number' comes up on my phone and I'm on!

Was stuttering like fuck and I tried to carry on but they fucked me off after the '250k at Blackburn'

What's his name of facebook?

maine man stan said:
RBmk2 said:
Curly is probably one of Irani's "hilarious" mates from Essex...the whole station is a joke.
And Darren fucking Gough...seriously-how can you listen to a station with a thicko yorkshire spurs supporting ex-cricketer, more famous for ballroom dancing and listening to Boyzone than anything he achieved in sport-hosting the "prime time" drive home programme?

In the Bin.Utter shite.
ypY0l.jpg

The researcher guy asked my name and I was nervy as fuck and I said Curly from Stockport.He said 'as in Curly Watts' so I said " Yeah, my dad named me after him.Shocking". Then he says that he'll call me back and I'm thinking, "No fucking way, he's sussed me out"

Was stuttering like fuck and I tried to carry on but they fucked me off after the '250k at Blackburn'

Nowt as scary as a man with fat hand pointing a finger at you.. :)

maine man stan said:
RBmk2 said:

In the Bin.Utter shite.
ypY0l.jpg

was listening at the time , thought it was quite funny , took me about 30 seconds to realise it was a wind-up - then got thinking , it'd take a bit of digging but this bloke deserves the "Adam Teese treatment" (skips , pizza's , tarmacing, statues and endless taxi's) - just a thought!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.