Talksport

It appears the cottager feels we should be producing Premiership players from the CFA as of now... we're ruining football also... it's all our fault!

*forgive me... he was dogging.... not cottaging. I am happy to place this correction on record.

We should shut our academy because we are just spunking massive amounts on players and not giving local lads a chance.

He's a fruit loop. I've turned it off
Jahahah Jesus Christ its only just opened this year. Do they relise it takes time for world class youngsters to come through

What they saying?
Collymore - believe it or not - is insinuating that the sheik has spent upwards of100m on an academy just as a PR exercise to fool people into thinking that we actually want to bring young players through when all he (the sheik) wants to do is spend his own money on what he (collymore) calls "off the peg" players.
Truly bizarre but not really unexpected.

Who said academies have to be the 'feeder' for the main team? Does everybody who goes to Manchester University end up working there? no.
We offer a world class environment in which to learn football - that's it. If anybody's a genius, we'll hire them. If not, many will find very good careers at other clubs.
And if we find a genius elsewhere, are we supposed to turn him down because he didn't attend our own university? no. We hire him because he has the skills we're looking for.

Jog (or should I say dog) on Colly.

Jahahah Jesus Christ its only just opened this year. Do they relise it takes time for world class youngsters to come through
Poisonous pair of cunts, how we allow that twat Collymore into our stands I will never know, should be a big bloke in a blazer and club tie saying ''come with me Stanley your going out''

Plenty of verbal diarrhoea coming from Collymore's gob, so much so, the other fella can't get a word in edge ways. Best turn it off and leave it off.

It appears the cottager feels we should be producing Premiership players from the CFA as of now... we're ruining football also... it's all our fault!

*forgive me... he was dogging.... not cottaging. I am happy to place this correction on record.
I take it there was no mention of the rags starting XI yesterday containing precisely zero academy graduates?

On this most beautiful of days, don't let a pair of knobheads like Collymore and Saggers and Talkshite radio spoil your amusement. Enjoy their pain and treat their bile with the contempt it deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.