Talksport

Collymore's opinion changes everytime the wind blows. He was saying the other week we looked light up front and needed to by another striker as we only had Aguero and Bony completely disregarding Kelechi

Stan collymore has far too much to say for himself

You are far too polite bob, I can't bear him or Saggers they think because they shout it shows how much they care about football as if they are the moral guardians of football. Both contradict themselves week after week and I'm still waiting for them to realise that Americans are foreign owners as well because they only ever mention Shiekh Mansour, Vincent Tan etc when they have their regular rants about foreign owners ruining football. In the interest of balance they sometimes throw Abramovich in mid rant.

Collywobbles is basically slagging off the rags [fair enough] for LVG's transfer policy, but he's trying to put all the blame on City and Chelsea for ruining the youth system in this country and for forcing other clubs into overspending on substandard overseas players as they attempt to play catch up. He has also given the game away by saying that this country needs a strong Man U....

It appears the cottager feels we should be producing Premiership players from the CFA as of now... we're ruining football also... it's all our fault!

*forgive me... he was dogging.... not cottaging. I am happy to place this correction on record.
Correct, he's a voyeur wanker, not a shithouse cruiser, we mustn't mis label folk.

Just heard part of the poisonous tirade from Saggers and Collymore. It seems impossible that two people as ill-informed can work on national radio. Saggers: "I want to see Manchester United back to doing what they always did..bringing on young English players like Wayne Rooney." They have blamed City for inflating the transfer figures and forcing United to spend big. It's City ruining English football again. They want to go back to the 80s when England had the worst team in its history and never qualified for any tournaments because young English players were sub-standard and English football was a hooligan-ravaged joke played in crumbling half-empty stadiums. You could not make it up.

Listened to a bit of talk sport in the early hours of this morning .
Some bloke called Russell Hargreaves ,banging on about City rubbish record in Europe .
I suppose you after tell the masses that City are still a small club .

Why doesn't everyone just stop listening to these cunts ?

You are right of course. I only heard five minutes as I had my tea. The issue though is that this sort of vile unfair criticism on a national radio station does damage us as a club. It has a slow drip drip impact which affects people, especially young gullible fans, who don't know anything about the history of football. Look at the comments in the German media from people like Rumenigge saying City are just an oil club with no history. This sort of stuff sticks. We can't ignore all of it because we have to stand up for ourselves. A boycott of advertisers using Talksport would be a start. The least we should do is make it clear to scum like Collymore and Saggers they are not welcome at our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.