Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue underpants said:
Gough having a serious wank over Giggs, turned it off and started watching a 40 year old episode of Colditz instead, its much better

Did you hear that red wanker saying you can't buy success ?!

Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Gough having a serious wank over Giggs, turned it off and started watching a 40 year old episode of Colditz instead, its much better

I had turned it off by then but my mate txt me said it was vomit inducing

Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:

Oh yes I heard the cock. Was it Darren from Manchestooor. Mr cliche, he kept comin out with usual "mercenarys" "buying success" which he mentioned three times but Gough & Durham didn't bite or more than likely to thick to understand what he was going on about. Then he mentioned that "fleeting success" and will be gone in 5 years, ha ha they can't handle it can they. Nobs like him just entrench my hatred for the cocknockers.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm --<br /><br />In fact he's probably on here now knowing their obsessions with us.

RVZ Urmston said:
Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:

Oh yes I heard the cock. Was it Darren from Manchestooor. Mr cliche, he kept comin out with usual "mercenarys" "buying success" which he mentioned three times but Gough & Durham didn't bite or more than likely to thick to understand what he was going on about. Then he mentioned that "fleeting success" and will be gone in 5 years, ha ha they can't handle it can they. Nobs like him just entrench my hatred for the cocknockers.

-- Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:56 pm --

In fact he's probably on here now knowing their obsessions with us.

Yeah I was a bit pissed off with Dumb and Dumber for not pulling him up on it.

Sounded like he was from Rochdale but putting on his best Manchestoh accent! Daft red twat

Funny thing is that is EXACTLY what they have done this season - bought success. Without BUYING Robin Van (Alleged) Rapist, they wouldn't be running away with the title. But their fans are too blind and deluded to see that, living in their red wonderland where everything is nice and perfect, where Rooney and Ferdinand didn't hold the club for ransom.

Sky Blue said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Sky Blue said:

Oh yes I heard the cock. Was it Darren from Manchestooor. Mr cliche, he kept comin out with usual "mercenarys" "buying success" which he mentioned three times but Gough & Durham didn't bite or more than likely to thick to understand what he was going on about. Then he mentioned that "fleeting success" and will be gone in 5 years, ha ha they can't handle it can they. Nobs like him just entrench my hatred for the cocknockers.

Sounded like he was from Rochdale but putting on his best Manchestoh accent! Daft red twat
Hehe thats what my mate said, he had the worst put on Manc accent ever heard on radio, whats up with these thick fuckers !!

Eric Harrison was on later talking about Giggs

Said he was the most honest man he ever met, football definitely has a differs moral code.

Recently I have noticed the media spin is working overtime on Giggs image

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
RVZ Urmston said:

Hehe thats what my mate said, he had the worst put on Manc accent ever heard on radio, whats up with these thick fuckers !!
It was probably the producer of the show. Or one of the owners of the Station....

mayo31 said:

Said he was the most honest man he ever met, football definitely has a differs moral code.

Next manager?

The Future's Blue said:
mayo31 said:

Next manager?

How could he pick the right team when he can't even pick the right woman to fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.