Talksport now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe what I just heard from those two muppets "we don't wont fans coming on here GLOATING" now that is the biggest piss take ever when any other team gets beat the amount of other fans ringing up gloating is what keeps that station going!

waspish said:
Can't believe what I just heard from those two muppets "we don't wont fans coming on here GLOATING" now that is the biggest piss take ever when any other team gets beat the amount of other fans ringing up gloating is what keeps that station going!

Cundy said that, think he was told to, as I'm sure he was sniggering when the City fan was winding up Goldstein

" My player,Nani, was obstructed and he fell onto his back from a great height....he could have been killed! "
SAF

waspish said:

This, i nearly dropped my fucking bubbly.

How he can have the audacity to say that is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.