Talksport

It's better for it. They should give Rushden the gig full time. He's got the same no fucks attitude as Murray had and takes the piss out of his employer very subtly.

Spot on. Murray was excellent on TS and it was he who gathered together the co-hosts that are still on with Jim White.

Rushden is a bright kid, doesn't take it seriously and knows what's what.

Jim White is just a self licking lollipop. His boring inside info, and shouts of "I can exclusively reveal" are toe curling. As for his friend of the stars schtick...awful.

I was dropping my daughter off at work last night and the 2 Mike's were on. They were discussing Big Sam's faux pas about Roy Hodgson's speech impediment.
With Sam claiming he couldn't get through on the phone to apologise to Roy, they basically slated him as, with all the technology and texting etc. available, it was the excuse of a 12 year old.
MG then said, 'He should've got Harry Redknapp to do it. Oh I forgot, he doesn't know how to use a phone'.
Parry, 'Yeah, but his clever little dog does, he loves that dog'!
Tickled me :) Redknapp's a cockney spiv

Is he on with Glendenning? If so has he not mentioned we're run by an oil state, that's his usual go to line.
Far from it.

He said when we ramp it up like we did last night were impossible to beat. We deserve our dominance.

Far from it.

He said when we ramp it up like we did last night were impossible to beat. We deserve our dominance.

Like all Talkshite presenters he changes the narrative when it suits. Saggers on now, biggest c@nt at TS.

Spot on. Murray was excellent on TS and it was he who gathered together the co-hosts that are still on with Jim White.

Rushden is a bright kid, doesn't take it seriously and knows what's what.

Jim White is just a self licking lollipop. His boring inside info, and shouts of "I can exclusively reveal" are toe curling. As for his friend of the stars schtick...awful.

Spot on. He's absolutely horrendous. He has all the charisma of a piece of week old haddock left out in the sun. He had Bob Wilson on as a guest one morning and it was the biggest boreathon car crash I think I've ever listened to in my life. Whoever it was thought he would make a good radio presenter, never mind one with a prime time slot, must have been on Grateful Dead level doses of acid

I think someone should call the mental health helpline for Goldstein. I have never heard anyone sound so down.

Is that Custis on with him?

The other Custis which is a shame

Here's Neil finishing his Sunday dinner and hearing the rags result

2SPUZLR.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.