Talksport

I agree, its defo gone to his head. Its like on deadline day he acts like all the top managers have his phone number, and they are all best mates and they tell him everything 1st. The mans a complete knob.
I think we're all agreed on that one. lol

I agree, its defo gone to his head. Its like on deadline day he acts like all the top managers have his phone number, and they are all best mates and they tell him everything 1st. The mans a complete knob.

The thing about deadline day, apart from the bloke being a total prick, by the time he comes on 8pmish, the only major news is what "doesn't happen"

Adrian Durham is on full wind up mode re City and Spuds. Really thrown the bait out and hoping for a big catch. He's had a few nibbles so far.

Last night wanking over Spurs with barely a mention about City.
Tonight Liverpool wankfest declaring them potential winners.
The t shirts are probably being produced now
Seriously potential winners?
Ffs, first we had the rags winning the prem after winning their first match and now Liverpool beat an average Porto team and they are the potential winners?
Rewind 24 hrs and after us getting a great result at Basel the topic was our season would be a failure if we just won the prem.
Absolute buffoons who work there at talkshite towers but it's not a shock is it really!
Fuck em, they can keep polishing the red turds all day for me, I'll just keep looking down at them.

Seriously potential winners?
Ffs, first we had the rags winning the prem after winning their first match and now Liverpool beat an average Porto team and they are the potential winners?
Rewind 24 hrs and after us getting a great result at Basel the topic was our season would be a failure if we just won the prem.
Absolute buffoons who work there at talkshite towers but it's not a shock is it really!
Fuck em, they can keep polishing the red turds all day for me, I'll just keep looking down at them.
One fan came on and said he fears no one and no team will want to face Liverpool's front line up.
He them mentioned beating City and the presenter chipped in and gave the score at our ground - que comments about sending off.....
He reiterated his stance that no team wants to play Liverpool and the presenters said "what about West Brom and Swansea?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.