Talksport

Interview with Wigan ce, chairman,whatever , he wants the talk today to be about the game and result etc. and not about ‘Sergio Aguero hitting a fan in the face’
I know we can all be a bit partial in these things , but.....

Interview with Wigan ce, chairman,whatever , he wants the talk today to be about the game and result etc. and not about ‘Sergio Aguero hitting a fan in the face’
I know we can all be a bit partial in these things , but.....

I listened to his interview, he was understandably trying to defend his club and deflect as much attention away from the after match incidents as possible sadly, for him, he failed miserably. Even that prick Simon Jordan called him out for not providing enough policing inside the ground, the Wigan chairman pretty much admitted that they paid for the bare minimum. Kept insisting pitch invasions happen all the time, end of season etc which is perfectly correct. The difference between those and last nights is that normally there isn't a loser, just a winner, so it's a celebration but not at the expense of the team you're playing. Last night a number of the fans who invaded the pitch did so to celebrate City losing rather than Wigan winning, they're the lot that'll be in the pub at weekend watching Liverpool or Man U and won't be near the DW when they play Southampton.

I listened to his interview, he was understandably trying to defend his club and deflect as much attention away from the after match incidents as possible sadly, for him, he failed miserably. Even that prick Simon Jordan called him out for not providing enough policing inside the ground, the Wigan chairman pretty much admitted that they paid for the bare minimum. Kept insisting pitch invasions happen all the time, end of season etc which is perfectly correct. The difference between those and last nights is that normally there isn't a loser, just a winner, so it's a celebration but not at the expense of the team you're playing. Last night a number of the fans who invaded the pitch did so to celebrate City losing rather than Wigan winning, they're the lot that'll be in the pub at weekend watching Liverpool or Man U and won't be near the DW when they play Southampton.
Good post

Did anybody hear Ray Wilkins this morning saying that if Sevilla was in the Premier league they would be in the bottom six

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.