Talksport

This is absurd and just setting us up for a fall. Barca are unbeaten all season and still ahead of us. We can beat anyone in a one-off match but we would need Barca to play poorly for us to win. I would love to be proved wrong but I think we are still a few players short. Let's wait and see.

I suspect its all based on our PL performances as most white van men in the South will only know how we play from MOTD highlights and the like............ and he of course is contractually obliged to stir up callers and get them to ring in

This is absurd and just setting us up for a fall. Barca are unbeaten all season and still ahead of us. We can beat anyone in a one-off match but we would need Barca to play poorly for us to win. I would love to be proved wrong but I think we are still a few players short. Let's wait and see.
It's like a soap opera script they're laying the foundations for the attack to come later

The bookies have us as favourites too, love.

Are you still on this? She found it rude, she was the host. It's up to her how she conducts herself and what she finds rude/patronising.

There are many blues on here that support her, agree with her stance. So that would indicate that she was well within her rights to fuck him off.

I've listened to it, I listened live, I found him annoying and condescending, had no issue with her cutting him off. His use of 'pet names' was excessive and frankly rude. You spoke about 'the work place'. I assure you, if his boss asked him to stop calling her luv/darling and then immediately after he said so luv, she'd give him a bollocking.

The presenter deserves respect, how ever you spin it, he wasn't respecting her.

She doesn't need to give him several warnings, if she's finding him an arse, and condecending, she can cut him off.
Just saw this thread, and agree absolutely.

Imagine though if:
... Somewhat rude woman calls up Channel and addresses male presenter by pet name
.... Male presenter interrupts while she is having a discussion with a female co-presenter
... Male presenter then cuts her off with barely a warning because she was being "disrespectful"

I can bet he won't be defended for his actions because the lady caller called him "love" or "darling" or was rude.
He would be impaled for being a sexist "misogynist" monster and the very ones supporting the female presenter in the real life case, would take the opposite side.

Talkshite in WHam PR mode.

"Don't blame the board its all the fans fault..."

Wouldnt be surprised if Jim Shite does a sympathetic interview with Karren Brady telling her scary story of having to move out of her comfy blanket with the Simon Bates our tune theme playing in the background.

Talkshite in WHam PR mode.

"Don't blame the board its all the fans fault..."

Wouldnt be surprised if Jim Shite does a sympathetic interview with Karren Brady telling her scary story of having to move out of her comfy blanket with the Simon Bates our tune theme playing in the background.
It was some of their fans fault yesterday though.
Again.Too late to moan now,all the protesting should have been done years before the move.Not when playing crap near the end of the second season.
Scummy behaviour yesterday,nothing else.

I dont think we are clinical enough to win the Champions league this season. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.