Talksport

Yes fake crowd noise for the Scotland game,you hear 5 live having a dig now and then when they stress "live from the stadium".
H & J and occasionally Danny Kelly's stuff are the only things worth listening to for me.

Is the bit in bold above true?

I heard that they used to commentate for World Cups and the like from the TV back in the day as they didn't have the rights - pretty good idea at the time to me but fake crowd noise?

H & J and occasionally Danny Kelly's stuff are the only things worth listening to for me.

I heard that they used to commentate for World Cups and the like from the TV back in the day as they didn't have the rights - pretty good idea at the time to me but fake crowd noise?
They did and were done for it.

Commentating from their hotel rooms during Euros 2008(?) I think it was?

Kelly used to be decent

Now though just another bitter #### when it comes to City.

Spurs fans seem to be just about the worst.

I can’t work out weather it’s jealousy that they missed out on a big takeover, or weather their pissed off there’s another club who they need to bend over for.

Did you know, Wrexham to Manchester, 30 mins tops.

Source Dean Saunders.

5 minutes after telling us again of his 1000 pound parking bill

Talking of Saunders did anyone hear him talking last week about the advantages young lads have whose fathers were professional footballers that can give their kid a head start in the game from their own experiences.

The two examples he gave were telling his kid to always be on time and not to eat hamburgers lol

One of their commentators is a friend of mine. I know for a fact that they do commentary from a studio rather than the ground on a regular basis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.