Talksport

Yeah that dickhead Graham Roberts giving it large the wanker
Did I hear correctly that Graham Roberts said that Spuds had a good chance of winning tonight because of our indifferent home form?? I shouted “WHAT???” at the radio...

Did I hear correctly that Graham Roberts said that Spuds had a good chance of winning tonight because of our indifferent home form?? I shouted “WHAT???” at the radio...
Tbf he was probably planning a rant about empty seats and when he found out it,was sold out didn't have time to do any research.

the guy sounded like he was on drugs, first class wanker, just hope we do the job tonight

To the Blue (Chris) on TS right now, well done for keeping your cool and presenting your opinions in a valid composed manner.

They're a pair of pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.