Talksport

A game between Mongolian yak shearers and Nepalese Sherpas would get an obligatory rag mention within the first 5 minutes, it's a given.
"incidentally the Nepalese Sherpa number 10 is from Kathmandu. Which is also a the name of one of the boxes at Manchester United..."

Jordan is a fucking hypocrite.

Claiming that he’s never slagged off Manchester City.

"A Frankenstein of a football club" anyone?
I was listening to this gobby Manc call out Jordan with his punchable face and paedo glasses... of course he would have grabbed that money and sucked that scaley pecker #billhicks - when I realised I recognised that voice. Well done, our kid

Had some woman on today on hawksbwee in the afternoon, pre viewing the City doc.
She said from the start shes a self confessed rag, why she felt the need to say that i dont know.

Anyway she said, and i quote , “hey and ive got to mention, during one game at the etihad it showed a total empty stand, just stewards, no fans in it”

Liar

Had some woman on today on hawksbwee in the afternoon, pre viewing the City doc.
She said from the start shes a self confessed rag, why she felt the need to say that i dont know.

Anyway she said, and i quote , “hey and ive got to mention, during one game at the etihad it showed a total empty stand, just stewards, no fans in it”

Liar
I bet the trollop has never stepped foot in OT, the fat pig.

Liar
I’m guessing that was the away end for the 6-3?

Liar
I heard that, failed to mention it was in the away end. No idea who the fuck she was as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.