Talksport

Haven’t listened to Talkshite for about 9 years maybe more, i can remember listening to it when SM bought City and Mike Parry said “It’s not guaranteed that City will ever win the league and I don’t think they will” and we won it 4 years later. Danny Kelly once said “we’re changing topic now because we’re getting so much abuse from City fans” can’t remember what the subject was, just don’t listen blues.

Far be it for me to join the awful cancel culture - but I am. Is it time to boycott this shoddy, grubby sation?
Constant jibes against us, loaded editorial lines to undermine us, constant insinuations, refusal to portray our achievements favourably, failure to defend us or cite the benefits of regeneration and good works our owners have provided, the celebrating of our setbacks and the favouring of the more salacious "City are dodgy, a Frankenstein Club" attacks; their employment of rag and dipper sympathising presenters.
I get that some will listen to anything whatsoever in a dearth and absence of City related discussion - car crash syndrome, but if we and others refused to listen and phone in (only to be ignored and cut off), there is a hope that the station would suffer. Would love to see an end to it and the freeloading rogues gallery that has contained animal neglecters, drink drivers, alleged women beaters, bankrupts, failed business owners et al, made redundant.
A boycott of their advertisers and sponsors would be useful

Far be it for me to join the awful cancel culture - but I am. Is it time to boycott this shoddy, grubby station?
Constant jibes against us, loaded editorial lines to undermine us, constant insinuations, refusal to portray our achievements favourably, failure to defend us or cite the benefits of regeneration and good works our owners have provided, the celebrating of our setbacks and the favouring of the more salacious "City are dodgy, a Frankenstein Club" attacks; their employment of rag and dipper sympathising presenters.
I get that some will listen to anything whatsoever in a dearth and absence of City related discussion - car crash syndrome, but if we and others refused to listen and phone in (only to be ignored and cut off), there is a hope that the station would suffer. Would love to see an end to it and the freeloading rogues gallery that has contained animal neglecters, drink drivers, alleged women beaters, bankrupts, failed business owners et al, made redundant.

sorry mate can't do it twice I already never listen

sorry mate can't do it twice I already never listen
Very few City fans listen or phone in these days. But there are almost 80,000 members on this forum and we have millions of fans on social media. The sponsors at Talksport include firms like Just Eat, Selco, Village Hotels, CarFinance 247, On The Market, and Asahi who also sponsor us. These brands would get very nervous if just the members of this forum boycotted their products. Asahi would be very nervous. A threatened boycott of Greenall's Beer by City fans helped to get Swales out. Talksport is toxic when it comes to City and has been for years.

TALKSHITE the radio station for rags dippers and wankers in general

It's target market is United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans.

We are used as bait to get fans from those clubs to call in when there are no stories to talk about in regards to their clubs.

Rinse and repeat. Kerching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.