Talksport

I never get tired of watching the Aguero moment. I know the commentary off by heart and I think I've seen every single clip from that day but still love watching them again. That clip of the kid who doesn't understand and is running around aping Sergio is just perfect. His dad is emotionally drained and almost comatose on the floor in shock, and his older brother is too stunned to react, ridicule or scorn him for getting it wrong. It's almost a perfect moment.
I never tire of these clips and will gladly watch them over and over. A special day and one which burns the very heart of our neighbours.
It WAS the perfect moment. It couldn't have been written any better. For us to score mere moments after the rags game finished was perfect. They had a momentary glimpse of hope, they had won, they just needed QPR to hold on for two minutes. The final whistle had gone at the stadium of light. Rags everywhere nodded their heads, job done. Then BANG! Hope to despair and despair to unadulterated joy. Fucking lovely.

It WAS the perfect moment. It couldn't have been written any better. For us to score mere moments after the rags game finished was perfect. They had a momentary glimpse of hope, they had won, they just needed QPR to hold on for two minutes. The final whistle had gone at the stadium of light. Rags everywhere nodded their heads, job done. Then BANG! Hope to despair and despair to unadulterated joy. Fucking lovely.

The best clip from that day. I get goosebumps as soon as I hear the music.

Darren Lewis crying on Talksport and talking about the Euro's getting cancelled.. sad times.

To be fair, bad things happen anywhere and it doesn't matter where it is..

When Dzecko knodded in from a corner I was almost dismayed. I thought typical City I'm not getting excited. Then when our Kun knocked it in.......

If you've not seen this give it a go, it's a brilliant little comedy short about "The Day" we won the League

"It's the final day of The Barclay's Premier League. Manchester City & Manchester United sit atop of the table separated only by goal difference. United are away at Sunderland, whilst City host relegation threatened QPR in Manchester. Who will win? No one knows, not least Reg & Stan, two hapless employees of The Barclay's Premier League. Reg & Stan are sat in a service station, between the two cities, with the winners trophy, not knowing where to deliver it until the very last kick of the most dramatic afternoon in English football history."

Last edited:
When Edin scored, my immediate reaction was, well at least we've preserved our unbeaten record at home for the season.

When Dzeko scored I felt like when Horlock scored at wembley, typical city to little to late. All them people leaving though, I remember seeing one bloke in front of me going mental at them all.

Win or lose I was staying to at least clap them off the pitch for some of the football they had played that season was the best Id ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.