Talksport

Even though he's a ****. Cundy was right this morning saying Rooney is finished.

It's about time the media actually said the truth

Even though he's a ****. Cundy was right this morning saying Rooney is finished.

It's about time the media actually said the truth

That's the last thing we want. Having Rooney continue to be the first name on the team sheet at OT is like the PL telling a club they can only use 10 players this week and we're fining you 300K.

I'm just waiting for Maureen to trot out the 'build a team around Rooney' speech !

I remember Bingham doing the predictions before the games. She said, "I think arsenal will beat City. That's more hope than expectation though"
I thought, why would a supposed ipswich fan give a fuck whether City won or lost?
She knows absolutely piss all about footy and fits that station like a glove.

Well some people hate TS on here & I know that, but before I get to my post can I just remind people (younger people) that back in the day, a wall-to-wall sports talk show (99% football) did not exist.... so be grateful for its existance even though they can be a bit anti-MCFC.

Anyway - this may make you chuckle (a bit). I decided after a few minutes of Newsnight, to forget the whole EU nonsense and just take a walk on a warm June evening. I plugged in my portable DAB radio, tuned in to TalkSport and set-off.

Straight-away there was a caller moaning about Wayne Rooney and his place in the England team and I thought OK, pretty standard stuff. But when they started to say how much things had improved, when he was on the bench during the Wales game, I started to get a bit puzzled....

Bit more walking, bit more confusion.

Apparently we beat Slovenia 3:0 with a great performance!!!!

Ok... beginning to think I have been in a coma or something.

Then a Welsh guy rings in and starts banging on about how they beat us so easily - plus Roy Hodgsons mid-tournement retirement had to happen and good luck to Gary Neville!!!!

Now I really think I'm going crazy!

Turns out TalkSport decided to do a 'mock' one hour phone in as if today was 20/6/16 and I happened to tune in half way through!!!!

Now I know how Americans felt in 1938, when Orson Wells did 'War of the Worlds' as if it were real news.

Fair play TalkSport: you got me!

Well some people hate TS on here & I know that, but before I get to my post can I just remind people (younger people) that back in the day, a wall-to-wall sports talk show (99% football) did not exist.... so be grateful for its existance even though they can be a bit anti-MCFC.

Anyway - this may make you chuckle (a bit). I decided after a few minutes of Newsnight, to forget the whole EU nonsense and just take a walk on a warm June evening. I plugged in my portable DAB radio, tuned in to TalkSport and set-off.

Straight-away there was a caller moaning about Wayne Rooney and his place in the England team and I thought OK, pretty standard stuff. But when they started to say how much things had improved, when he was on the bench during the Wales game, I started to get a bit puzzled....

Bit more walking, bit more confusion.

Apparently we beat Slovenia 3:0 with a great performance!!!!

Ok... beginning to think I have been in a coma or something.

Then a Welsh guy rings in and starts banging on about how they beat us so easily - plus Roy Hodgsons mid-tournement retirement had to happen and good luck to Gary Neville!!!!

Now I really think I'm going crazy!

Turns out TalkSport decided to do a 'mock' one hour phone in as if today was 20/6/16 and I happened to tune in half way through!!!!

Now I know how Americans felt in 1938, when Orson Wells did 'War of the Worlds' as if it were real news.

Fair play TalkSport: you got me!
Cheers mate, wish I had fallen too. Just can't do with their wind ups.
Good on you for being honest

I would love England to win the Euros, so it that twats like the horse-abuser will have to eat their words, having spent the last two years or so giving shit to Hodgson at every opportunity and sounding as if they are desperate for England to fail, just so that they can say, "Told you so".

That's the last thing we want. Having Rooney continue to be the first name on the team sheet at OT is like the PL telling a club they can only use 10 players this week and we're fining you 300K.

I'm just waiting for Maureen to trot out the 'build a team around Rooney' speech !

Maureen's been after Wheatabix for years so I can easily see him commanding first choice in the starting line up for the next year at least... that maybe in the "midfield" role, almost seen as a lesser role to that of a striker when discussing Wheatabix which is a weird one. "He's not good enough to be a striker anymore.... erm.... stick him in midfield?".

Laughing at Brazil and some French journo this morning. Banging on about Ibra to rags and what a special player he is etc.
Then mentioned his CL performances haven't been up to scratch. Spent a good 3 minutes going on about him and how
he won't be that good in CL. If he goes to the rags, next season he will be bloody invisible, in CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.