Talksport

Any fan singing that ''Where were you when you were shit?'' is just showing their ignorance and are probably Johnny come lately's themselves. We almost always sold out our away section even in the old third division, I know I went to a fair few for the crack. There aren't many teams who if they were perpetually shit for thirty five years who would have retained their fan base like we did. On the subject of a lack of fans why weren't the rags panned in the media for only being two thirds full for their mighty Europa league clash?

Any fan singing that ''Where were you when you were shit?'' is just showing their ignorance and are probably Johnny come lately's themselves. We almost always sold out our away section even in the old third division, I know I went to a fair few for the crack. There aren't many teams who if they were perpetually shit for thirty five years who would have retained their fan base like we did. On the subject of a lack of fans why weren't the rags panned in the media for only being two thirds full for their mighty Europa league clash?

It makes me laugh when the supporters of Premier League parvenus like Swansea, Bornemouth, Hull and Watford sing that at us as well as Newcastle fans who went AWOL when their side was floundering in the old Second Division 25 years ago. Swanea's attendances went from below 2,000 to full houses of almost 20,000 during their meteric rise in the 80s and went right back to below 2,000 during their equally rapid descent back to the 4th division. The scenario was similar when they rose again in the 2000s.

Swansea is a town full of rags and dippers, the minute they fall out the premier the place will be fuckin empty.

we should sing the beatles song

The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love

I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love MANCHESTER CITY

On the subject of a lack of fans why weren't the rags panned in the media for only being two thirds full for their mighty Europa league clash?
Same reason 4 haircuts and a shot on target hasn't been pulled apart in the media for his less than stellar performances and the assault and nailed on red he didn't get.

No fans in English football history have dropped so far and sold out the ground in the numbers we did, never mind when their local rivals were winning everything.

During the late 90's and early 2000's our support was the greatest this country has ever seen.

90% of fans of other clubs who sing that to us are fully aware it's absolute nonsense. They only sing it cos they know it touches a raw nerve with a lot of blues who clung onto our loyalty as the only thing we had to shout about and be respected for through most of the 80's and 90's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.