Talksport

Natalie Sawyer on screen at the moment. She prefaces the upcoming transfer news with this- "We will feature the latest transfer news, including information that Manchester City are in for yet another defender". The last nine words were given stress in an exasperated tone that makes you wonder whether all Sky Sports presenters - apart from Mike Wedderburn - are given instructions to treat Manchester City as a pariah.

Natalie Sawyer on screen at the moment. She prefaces the upcoming transfer news with this- "We will feature the latest transfer news, including information that Manchester City are in for yet another defender". The last nine words were given stress in an exasperated tone that makes you wonder whether all Sky Sports presenters - apart from Mike Wedderburn - are given instructions to treat Manchester City as a pariah.

oooh. She can treat me like a pariah ;-)

For the first time in many months I flipped Talkshite on while I was faffing about in the kitchen. Danny Kelly and Simon Jordan were on and within 5 minutes a City fan rang in without saying very much at all. Jordan said that the way City's owners run the club they don't bother balancing the books. WTF? A club with the 5th highest revenues in world football and running at a profit doesn't balance the books? Off.

For the first time in many months I flipped Talkshite on while I was faffing about in the kitchen. Danny Kelly and Simon Jordan were on and within 5 minutes a City fan rang in without saying very much at all. Jordan said that the way City's owners run the club they don't bother balancing the books. WTF? A club with the 5th highest revenues in world football and running at a profit doesn't balance the books? Off.

We made a profit last season so another no nowt Wanker

PICTU..........

sat in a car park flicking around the DAB stations this afternoon. Got is it the 2 Mikes? Fuck me - it was like amateur hour - shambling stumbling broadcasting that a local BBC station wouldn't allow on air. Talkshite at its best?

They are fucking awful. Like two 5 yr olds arguing in the playground. As for Mike Parry, he is one of the biggest twats ever,
to make mainstream radio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.