Talksport

I listen to Talksport most mornings. I don't think Brazil is as bad as people make out. I find him quite amusing at times and I don't find him particularly biased, certainly not against us anyway. As pointed out by others, his time at shited wasn't great and I don't think he has a huge affinity with the club.
Are you his producer?

Jim White is at the launch of this season's premier league today.

He's not going to make it through the whole show as he barks out the who's who of football he can see in the room and tells us how wonderful and important everything is in his world. He'll expire in a shower of superlatives.

The bloke's a fucking self licking lollipop.

I listen to Talksport most mornings. I don't think Brazil is as bad as people make out. I find him quite amusing at times and I don't find him particularly biased, certainly not against us anyway. As pointed out by others, his time at shited wasn't great and I don't think he has a huge affinity with the club.

You need to take your fingers out of your ears when listening mate, biased isn't giving it justice.

Jim White is at the launch of this season's premier league today.

He's not going to make it through the whole show as he barks out the who's who of football he can see in the room and tells us how wonderful and important everything is in his world. He'll expire in a shower of superlatives.

The bloke's a fucking self licking lollipop.

Mr Shoutyman

He's pretty bad as a presenter but compared to Perry Groves and Tony Cascarino, he is almost listenable too.

I doubt Alan Brazil can boast the same detailed, almost encyclopaedic knowledge of the nuances of Financial Fair Play, or indeed, articulate them in quite such a clear and concise manner as Tony Cascarino!

Listened to a bit of the Boiled Bollock this morning and have to admit to finding it very amusing – he was almost suicidal after having watched the Rags last night, and the penny had dropped how shite they are!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.