Talksport

Surprised any City fan goes anywhere near this station, only way I know whats on there is from whats posted on here and I don't miss it one bit. When I did listen it always ended with me turning the radio off in frustration.

We should ignore every media outlet for the next 24hrs,they have the perfect headline to run with,usually we are selling sergio on the day of a big game so this is a gift for them

Just heard Gough say the Ben Stokes & Aguero incidents are the same - unbelievable!
not had it on but this made me smile.
I sort of pity some the guests/presenters. these are grown adults, usually family men with kids and a wife at home , bet they even listen in. here is their "rock" at work, the poor thing is just a jumped up joey. he can't say want he wants, he can't think for himself, he dare not waiver from the script. in other words he is totally owned by the station. he has to read out total bullshit in order to stay in work. the worst bit for the lad is he's knows its crap, he knows his wife knows its crap, yet he ploughs through every day doing the same old act on a treadmill he can't get off. such is the need to still be relevant after the sports career has gone.

as I say, I pity them.

Just heard Gough say the Ben Stokes & Aguero incidents are the same - unbelievable!

FFS, how can punching someone's lights out after a night on the lash and sitting in the back of a taxi going home from a concert, which is driven in to a lamppost by thr driver be the same. Its the same as comparing any Talk Shit presenter with a person of sound mind, judgement and intelligence.

Fuck off Gough you thick Yorkshire twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.