Talksport

He's not forgetful. He was spouting all sorts of bollocks, this morning.
The funniest, being that United will suddenly turn into 19709's Brazil, as soon as Pogba is back.

I could barely hear what Wilkins was saying due to Brazil constantly coughing down the microphone like a 60 a day cigar smoker with consumption.

I could barely hear what Wilkins was saying due to Brazil constantly coughing down the microphone like a 60 a day cigar smoker with consumption.

He annoys me, when he harps on about being ill. Well cut down your fucking drinking down, you drunken sot.
I bet we're having a worse day than you, you snivelling ****.

That's aimed at Brazil, not you ;-)

Who are these dinosaurs with Saggers? Whining about the good old days.

Carlos "kick a ball" foreigner. Borderline racist.

T
No pressure on Poobag then, all 650 million of their loyal fans pinning their hopes on his return. To be honest I'm a little bemused as to why they think he's going to make much difference. Apart from having a different haircut every week and doing them shit dances with Lindgard he's not really done that much on the pitch since his much publicised transfer.
totally agree mate, he's actually been awful since the second he pitched up at old toilet, where do these deluded twats get the notion that he's all of a sudden become the glue that cements the shit together?? Delusional doesn't cover it...! He won't make a blind but of difference, you can't polish a turd after all..!

T

totally agree mate, he's actually been awful since the second he pitched up at old toilet, where do these deluded twats get the notion that he's all of a sudden become the glue that cements the shit together?? Delusional doesn't cover it...! He won't make a blind but of difference, you can't polish a turd after all..!

As much as I detest GPC he could see what Pogba was all about the first time he was the the club. He didnt play him because he was far to big for his boots and confused abition with ability. A mate of mine was telling me that Poobag was knocking around with Ravel Morrison at the time and that he fancied himself as a bit of a billy big bollocks. Baconface was having none of it and despite recognising the gamble fucked him off. In all fairness he's not changed that much and is still self obsessed and image consious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.