Talksport

Good old Adrian Durham has just come out batting for us big style this morning smashing the Emptihad shit right out of the park.
Called out the Dippers and Rags in particular calling it weird misinformation.
He might have done, but the f***ing dipper on second, went through all the usual "libelous" crap. Can't fill their stadium, biggest revenues in football can't be right, its a joke . fiddled treble.........

Why the f**k, did they even put him on, they'd asked City fans if they were worried about how we are playing at the moment

tempted to say, why don't they correct shite like that, or better still simply cut the **** off?
Having said that , stupid question really, because we all know the answer.

He might have done, but the f***ing dipper on second, went through all the usual "libelous" crap. Can't fill their stadium, biggest revenues in football can't be right, its a joke . fiddled treble.........

tempted to say, why don't they correct shite like that, or better still simply cut the **** off?

Durham did exactly what you’re asking. He called out the dipper nonsense and said he needed to look closer to home as Klopp is continually questioning the anfield atmosphere.

Why the f**k, did they even put him on, they'd asked City fans if they were worried about how we are playing at the moment

Durham was always the best of a very poor bunch when I used to listen to talkragshite regularly, now it's only ever on for football commentary of a game I don't have a team in when driving.

The cynical part of me thinks his outburst today was to set up whoever followed to play City bingo...the usual good/bad cop shite.

It's all so childish. No club has maximum capacity at every game, it just isn't feasible. This country is in the middle of a recession and no supporter can attend every single league and cup game, season in season out. Work commitments, social events, previously made arrangements etc, all these elements combine to make it an impossibility to go wherever your club is playing at any given time.

Durham has called out one of the two clubs with the most armchair fans in this country. The other club is just as bad, probably worse, and this diatribe of his is applicable to both clubs - and those supporters know it.
This whole mud-slinging act is just fans taunting one another, trying to provoke their rivals. It's the same on match day at pretty much every ground in the country, down to non-league and even below. In the stands launching verbal assaults on the opposition, same thing, except this time it's via the internet.

As I say, infantile

Durham was always the best of a very poor bunch when I used to listen to talkragshite regularly, now it's only ever on for football commentary of a game I don't have a team in when driving.

The cynical part of me thinks his outburst today was to set up whoever followed to play City bingo...the usual good/bad cop shite.
It helps when it is publicly known he supports Peterborough, even when he was negative about us you knew he would be doing the same to other clubs. It was the most decent show on tS when it came to football and very slot, but it turned into radio version of MUTV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.