Talksport

Who is this Peter Kay (Max) sound alike on TS right now who supports Liverpool and Germany!!! PMSL

That prick off Sunday Supplement on now tripping over himself trying to justify ignoring the Scousers kicking off last night. Embarrassed for the twat.

That prick off Sunday Supplement on now tripping over himself trying to justify ignoring the Scousers kicking off last night. Embarrassed for the twat.
Yep, I heard that bullshit, "I'm there to report on football and nothing else" but then he admits to writing an article from old Trafford on Sunday, cock

The two clowns showed him respect , Lakey wears his heart on his sleeve , great man, best captain England never had.
They did indeed. Still brings a tear to my eye-such a tragic loss but he is a great man, and a great blue.

The two clowns showed him respect , Lakey wears his heart on his sleeve , great man, best captain England never had.

If anything summed up Peter Swales disgraceful mismanagement of Manchester City, it was the way Lakey was treated. It was like Arkwright from Open All Hours was suddenly made chairman of Tesco.
I was listening to him tonight whilst I waited to pick my lad up from work. I hushed him as he got into the car and told him Paul Lake was on. I'm ashamed to say he didn't know who he was. I felt as though I'd failed as a father. Fucking kids today, unless a player is on FIFA they don't have a clue who they are.

still my favorite ever City player
was so proud when he walked out at WHL as captain of the Blues,playing centre back/sweeper on that balmy august afternoon in north london.Such a talented man.saw him play right back at home to swindon(2-2)..he took the piss
and centre forward,in for the injured paul stewart, at everton in lc q/f under machin
and central midfield v forest at maine road,same lc run under machin.
was also at maine road when he swallowed his tounge-after a brave ariel challenge for the ball( v leicester in the cup)
was also there when he injured himself in the challenge with tony cascarino ,villa at home...dont think any of us on the kippaxx that night thought that would be the last real tackle the boy lake would ever make in top class football.
what a player.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.