Talksport

Way it is bud... A few shots last night of the crowd and it showed quite a few stereotypically tourist looking people there.
True many Chinese do now live in Manchester, and have every right to support whoever they wish.
My scruffy manc ass was sat on a sofa in Greater Manchester watching the match lol (armchair fan)
Also an armchair fan due to being skint, however when I'm rich and famous I'll buy us both a season ticket ;)

Way it is bud... A few shots last night of the crowd and it showed quite a few stereotypically tourist looking people there.
True many Chinese do now live in Manchester, and have every right to support whoever they wish.
My scruffy manc ass was sat on a sofa in Greater Manchester watching the match lol (armchair fan)

It's happening for sure .... We, for circumstances beyond our control, wasn't in our usual CB Level 1 seats, and was in SS, 214 .... what would usually be away fans .... There were more different languages than a UN council meeting. I recognised Japanese, French, Chinese. Polish, Spanish (natch), and a few others I didn't.
Most spent more time taking selfies, and pics of the game etc than watching the game ...

But it goes with the territory I suppose.

Do they mean they'll be doing a 10 minute interview over the phone

He won't be a studio guest

Not sure mate they just said special guest, I dont listen to the pillock anyway but might give it a tinkle if stoneys on.

They'll just pay us lip service and talk about the rags with the Old-fucker shaggers made up move to his ex team as a cover.

"So John, top of the league, just pummelled Barcelona, team spirit looks fantastic. What do you think of United start to the season?"

Followed up with "Yes Stonesy, Do you think after his performance last night Wayne Rooney will be selected for England..?"

Mark Schwarzer with then follow up by reading out this scripted remark "As a fully paid member of the goalkeepers union I find it disgraceful the way Guardiola has treated England's number one keeper..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.