Talksport

That is why the English game is so far behind European football, and the England team get beat by Iceland with old fossils like Hodgson etc.....they don't like change and cannot work out in their narrow minds that Pep is going to try and change our style of play into his and Cruyffs image.

Give him time and these fuckers will be eating their words

White and Co were raving about Bruce this morning. Glad to see the fuckers got beat tonight. Another clueless English manager !

'WELCOME TO THE SPORTS BAR WITH ME JASON FUNBOY AND THE LEGEND THAT IS DARREN DAZZA LEWIS'

'Thanks Jason, I'm glad to be here sitting in and I'm looking forward to another three hours of us talking about Manchester United'

'FIRST UP DAZZA CHELSEA WERE FINED MORE THAN DOUBLE WHAT MAN CITY WERE FOR THAT TOUCHLINE TUSSLE AND-'

And fucking off.

SPORTS BAR - crowning Chelsea as champions.

I guess PL should just shut down, why bother playing the rest of the games.

Are my blue tinted ear buds in or has there been an editorial decision made to big up the rags getting a top four finish?

Are my blue tinted ear buds in or has there been an editorial decision made to big up the rags getting a top four finish?

It's a full-on media assault. The rags are back! No surprise at the media reaction - they all benefit commercially for their sycophancy.

Surprised to hear perennial City hater Paddy Barclay sticking up for us. He's just told them both goals were legitimate and shut both presenters up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.